Aputure Light Storm 600x Pro LED Light
The Aputure Light Storm 600x Pro LED Light is the newest member of the Aputure LS 600 series of point-source LEDs, featuring a 600W bi-color chipset with precision color blending optical design. It harnesses the form factor and design of the LS 600d Pro, the same control box interface, and Bowens Mount compatibility while introducing a 2700K to 6500K variable CCT range and maintaining an output of 18,510 lux at 3m with the F10 Fresnel.
With only a 720W maximum power draw, the LS 600x can replace compact HMIs and Tungsten lights on set. The LS 600x Pro takes advantage of LEDs’ low power consumption compared to traditional filament lights and can be powered by V-Mount, Gold Mount, and Block Batteries via its multi-voltage battery plates or 48V 3-Pin XLR Input.
Designed for professionals, the LS 600x Pro’s weather-resistant design renders it capable of withstanding inclement weather conditions like light rain and water spray. It also features an intuitive control interface with advanced LCD, Sidus Link App Control, Lumen Radio Wireless DMX, and ethernet control.
- 18,510+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel @ 5600K
- 5,610+ lux @ 3m with the LS 600 Series Hyper-Reflector @ 5600K
- 2700K~6500K Variable CCT
- Precision Color-Blending Optics
- Max & Constant Output Power Modes
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- CRI & TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 85
- Weather-Resistant: Dust & Water Resistant
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, Built-in Wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Multi-Voltage Battery Plates Support 14.4V / 26V / 28.8V Batteries