DJI LiDAR Range Finder for RS 3 Pro
The LiDAR focusing system makes focusing easier for hand-held shooting, without relying on the surface texture of the subject. This is especially useful in low-light environments and results in exceptional focusing capabilities.
The new LiDAR Range Finder (RS) can project 43,200 ranging points, detect within a 14-meter range,  and has a built-in camera with an equivalent focal length of 30 mm and a wide FOV of 70°, which can handle the focusing needs of most scenarios. Pairing with the new Focus Motor (2022) also makes autofocus on manual lenses possible after calibration.
With the LiDAR Range Finder (RS), RS 3 Pro supports ActiveTrack Pro, delivering better subject identification and tracking performance.
Tested in an environment without strong light. In normal shooting environments, the detection distance of human subjects is 7 meters.
In The Box
- LiDAR Range Finder (RS) × 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) × 1
- LiDAR Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) × 1
- Cold Shoe
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Hole
- USB-C Port
- USB-C Power/CVBS/CAN Data Port
- Resolution: 448×298 on the touchscreen
- FOV: 57.4° (horizontal), 44.6° (vertical), 70.1° (diagonal)
- Focal Length: 30mm equivalent
- Resolution: 240×180
- Sensing Range: 0.5-14 m
- Distance Error: 1%
- Can recognize up to five targets at the same time, and choose one to follow.
- Identification Distance: 9 m
- Power Consumption: 6.8 W
- Input: 7 to 16 V
- -20° to 45°C (-4° to 113° F)
- Dimensions: 66×57×24 mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: Approx. 130 g
- Mounting Plate Height: 30 mm
Lenses that Do Not Needs Calibration:
- DZOFILM Vespid Cyber 35/50/75 mm