Hollyland LARK C1 1-Person Wireless Microphone System Black, Lighting Connector
Record hands-free audio for mobile journalism or content creation applications to your Lightning-equipped iOS mobile device using the black LARK C1 SOLO Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The system includes one transmitter with a built-in, omnidirectional microphone and one dual-channel receiver—both with compact form factors. A clip on the back of the transmitter allows you to attach it to the lapel of a shirt, while the plug-in receiver attaches directly to the Lightning port on your smartphone or tablet, which also supplies it with power.
Audio can be transmitted wirelessly from up to 656' away thanks to the LARK C1's 2.4 GHz auto frequency hopping technology. Integrated into each component's design are LED indicators to display power and connectivity statuses. The transmitter features a built-in rechargeable battery that will power it for up to 8 hours. Noise cancellation technology can be toggled, using the onboard controls and helps highlight vocals over ambient noise. Intuitive plug and play pairing allows you to use the system right out of the box. The free LarkSound app allows you to view the remaining transmitter battery time as a percentage and make volume, playback, and noise-cancellation adjustments.
Features at a Glance
- Wireless microphone system allows you to record an on-camera personality to your Lightning-equipped iOS mobile device
- Clip-on transmitter with built-in omnidirectional microphone for quick set up
- One-click noise cancellation feature delivers high-performance recording quality by cutting out ambient noise for clearer voice recordings
- Dual-channel receiver plugs directly into the Lightning port on your device, allowing you to add a second transmitter (available separately) for two-person shoots
- Plug-and-play configuration with LarkSound app for adjustments
- 48 kHz, 16-bit sampling rate
- Up to 656' wireless transmission range
- 2.4 GHz adaptive frequency hopping
- LED status indicators