Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 Hybrid Instant Camera - White
Blending contemporary digital imaging with cherished instant film output, the white INSTAX SQUARE SQ10 Hybrid Instant Camera from FUJIFILM is a unique digital camera that is capable of outputting square format film prints. In terms of imaging, the SQ10 utilizes a 1/4\" CMOS sensor to produce 1920 x 1920 images, which are then digitally printed as 2.4 x 2.4\" images on INSTAX SQUARE film. By recording digitally, you are able to print whichever images you want, whenever you want, and as many times as you want. Besides the unique hybrid capture-to-print technology, this camera is also characterized by its streamlined and stylish physical design with dual shutter buttons, a central 28.5mm f/2.4 equivalent lens, built-in flash, and a rear 3.0\" 460k-dot LCD for image composition and printing setup.
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired, or reprint an image as many times as desired. Images can be saved to the camera's internal memory for seamless printing, or saved to an optional microSD/SDHC memory card.
- Accepts INSTAX SQUARE instant film to produce 2.4 x 2.4\" square images on a 3.4 x 2.8\" sheet.
- 1/4\" CMOS sensor records 1920 x 1920-pixel images, and up to 2.4x digital zoom can be used during the printing stage for cropping. The sensor also affords a sensitivity range from ISO 100-1600 for working in various shooting situations.
- Fixed 28.5mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2.4 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens also affords a 3.9\" Minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Rear 3.0\" 460k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as reviewing photos and navigating the printing menu.
- Double exposure and bulb shooting modes can be used to produce creative composite and long exposure images.
- Ten distinct filter effects can be applied to imagery for printing, and include Cornelius, Monochrome, Luna, Immerse, Amber, Marmalade, Martini, Sepia, Roppongi, and Highline. Additionally, +/- 1.6 EV brightness control can be used to produce low or high key effects, and vignetting adjustment is also possible.
- Thumbnail prints can be made to produce either four or nine-image grids on one print.
- Rounded, symmetrical body design and central lens placement is easy to handle and the body incorporates dual right and left shutter release buttons with AE/AF lock for intuitive control.
- Central built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.
- Rear command dial affords intuitive control and menu navigation for adjusting the printing settings.
- Internal memory can store up to approximately 50 images, or an optional microSD/SDHC memory card can be used to store files.
- One NP-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera, and supports printing up to approximately 160 images per charge.