The only mirrorless full format system camera designed and crafted in Germany, next to the Leica M, with an unmatched all metal solid construction and elegant leather wrap to withstand the time and deliver years of photographic pleasure, thanks to the sustainability guaranteed by consistent firmware updates.
With it’s 4k on full-frame and up to 60fps, the SL2 can perform exceptionally demanding video production tasks. Being separated from the photo-modes also means that that important settings such as ISO, shooting assistants, image style settings, are entirely independent of photo mode. Time consuming settings in sub-menus are avoided - meaning that the camera is correctly configured and ready to shoot at all times.
The unprecedented resolution of the SL2’s full frame CMOS sensor results in an unparalleled level of detail rendition and image quality. Enormous dynamic range, 14-bit color depth and a sensitivity of up to ISO 50,000 enable outstanding image quality in all lighting conditions. Even when combined with Leica TL lenses, which are designed for the smaller sensor format of the Leica TL2 and CL, the SL2’s sensor still delivers an excellent image resolution of over 20 megapixels.
- 47 Megapixel full frame sensor bring new levels of image quality
- Built-in Body Image Stabilization for steadier shots with all lenses
- 4K recording with Cine Mode for a pro-level video output
- Streamlined menu interface and button layout for easier/faster use
- Improved ergonomics & weather sealed rugged build
- Made in Germany