Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 Compact Lens, L-Mount
The new Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 offers the widest and longest zoom range in the SL-System and combines high-end technology with all the advantages of a particularly compact and lightweight design.
The lens provides creators with weather sealing and the AquaDura® coating on the external glass elements, making the range of applications extremely versatile. Above all, it shines in nature, wildlife, sports and action photography. The built-in optical image stabilization ensures blur-free images while the fast autofocus focuses precisely on moving objects.
The Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 has an ARCA-SWISS compatible, detachable tripod base that can be inserted directly into a suitable coupling system without a quick-release plate. This provides a secure hold at all times when photographing or filming with a tripod.
As an additional option, the new Leica Extender L 1.4x extends the focal length of the Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 even further to a range of 140-560mm, effectively offering double the focal length when compared to the longest SL telephoto lens currently available. With its compact dimensions, the extender fits in any bag to quickly and flexibly form a powerful unit with the lens. Both the extended focal length and the aperture are written into the image data, to ensure that they show the actual settings used.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- HIGH QUALITY TOOL capture photos and videos in outstanding image quality
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN compact dimensions and low weight
- FAST FOCUSING high speed autofocus in combination with the Leica SL2 and Leica SL2-S tracking abilities
- ARCA-SWISS COMPATIBLE detachable tripod base that can be inserted directly into ARCA-SWISS tripods, providing a secure hold at all times
- OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZER (4 Stops) ensures blur-free images even at its longest range
- ROBUST AND PROTECTED against weather influences such as spray water and dust, while also being AquaDura® coated
- MADE IN JAPAN according to Leica standards and uncompromised tolerance ranges