Panasonic Lumix G 42.5Mm F1.7 OIS Lens
The Perfect Portraits Lens
This bright, large aperture F1.7 lens draws maximum light to produces a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for impressive, more creative images. Together with a 42.5mm mid-telephoto focal distance (35mm camera equivalent 85mm), this lens is more than ideal for clear, detailed and expressive portraits.
Optical Image Stabilizer – LUMIX POWER O.I.S.
Large aperture lenses can produce an optimum shallow depth of field effect, but even the slightest handshake can also produce out-of-focus images. The LUMIX POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), however, quickly and reliably compensates for blurring to deliver crisp, super-clear shots even when shooting in low-lit situations.
Fast Auto Focusing - 240 fps Drive Capability
With the LUMIX H-HS043K, both lens and camera sync at up to 240 fps* to take full advantage of the camera's high-speed AF system. Its inner-focus drive system and stepping motor performs smoothly and silently during photo and video recording. (*Sensor drive performance varies depending on the camera.)
- The ideal portrait lens with a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging.
- Perfect for low-light, high-quality photography with a bright, maximum F1.7 aperture (minimum aperture F22).
- Built-in power optical image stabilizer minimizes hand-shake blurring by quickly compensating to produce super clear shots, even in low-lit situations.
- Fast auto-focusing drive is tailor-made to excel with all LUMIX G Series cameras.
- Lens construction consists of 10 elements in 8 groups, 1 aspherical element