Nikon NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Lens
Extreme performance and super-telephoto reach combined in Nikon’s lightest 600mm f/4, with built-in 1.4x teleconverter to increase focal length to 840mm. Exceptional S-Line optics with immense detail and groundbreaking anti-reflection performance. Fast, silent and accurate autofocus with 5.5 stops of optical VR. All in a balanced, lightweight design optimized for hardworking professionals. This is a super-telephoto reimagined for today’s high-performance mirrorless.
- Teleconverter Built-in: The NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S has a built-in 1.4x teleconverter which increases the super-telephoto reach to 840mm f/5.6 with outstanding resolution, no loss of focus points and no need for an additional accessory.
- Vibration Reduction: Achieves up to up to 5.0 stops1 of compensation. When used with the Z 9, Synchro VR combines the in-lens and in-camera VR image stabilization systems for 5.52 stops of stabilization.
- Autofocus: The lens utilizes Nikon’s Silky Swift VCM3 system to achieve higher speed, higher accuracy, and quieter operation. Drive sound is virtually suppressed to an almost-silent level, advantageous for shooting in places where silence is required and for video recording.
- Ergonomic controls: Every button and switch on the NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S is carefully placed for comfortable, no-look operation. Customizable Fn buttons, Fn ring and Memory Set button for recalling focus position. Control ring, manual focus ring and teleconverter switch can be used without taking your eye off the viewfinder.
- 14.5% lighter: 550g lighter than the Nikon F-mount 600mm f/4 prime lens, even with the built-in teleconverter.