RØDE Caster Pro II Integrated Audio Production Studio
The RØDECaster Pro II Integrated Audio Production Studio is the ultimate audio solution for podcasters, streamers, musicians and content creators. It features four high-quality Neutrik® combo jacks for connecting both microphones and instruments, with ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ plus studio-grade APHEX® audio processing delivering superior sound quality. The nine channels – including six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders – are individually assignable for creating personalised mixer configurations to suit any recording setup.
The eight fully programmable SMART pads can be used for everything from triggering sound and voice FX to activating mixer actions and sending MIDI commands. Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity, dual USB-C interfaces, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections offer unrivalled integration with computers, smartphones and other devices. The RØDECaster Pro II is powered by a high-performance quad-core audio engine, which delivers peerless processing power. It is also incredibly simple to use, with a large high-definition touchscreen and rotary encoder for easy navigation, intuitive control over audio processing via VoxLab™, and professionally tailored presets.
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
- Four high-quality Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting microphones and instruments
- Nine individually assignable channels with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders
- High-performance quad-core audio engine
- Studio-grade APHEX® audio processing and on-board effects
- Eight fully programmable SMART pads with bank switching
- Dual USB-C interfaces and advanced Bluetooth® connectivity
- Multitrack or stereo recording to a microSD™ card, USB storage device or computer
- Four high-quality headphone outputs and ¼-inch balanced line outputs
- 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen with haptic feedback and rotary encoder for easy navigation and control