RØDE Lavalier II Microphone
The RØDE Lavalier II Microphone is a premium lavalier microphone that is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications. It features a revolutionary low-profile design that is incredibly discreet, making it easier to conceal than standard lavaliers, plus an ultra-compact mounting clip that allows for more freedom when placing on talent.
With a very flat frequency response, low noise, and rich, detailed voice reproduction, the Lavalier II delivers superior sound suitable for a wide variety of recording applications, from broadcast and filmmaking to content creation, live-streaming and even podcasting. It pairs perfectly with a range of RØDE products, including the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and also comes with a premium accessory kit.
- Premium lavalier microphone with a revolutionary low-profile design
- Broadcast-grade sound quality
- Very flat frequency response, low noise, and omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3.5mm TRS output with locking connector
- Includes premium accessory kit with pop shield, mini furry windshield, compact mic clip, coloured ID rings and zip case
- The perfect companion for the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro
- Box Contains
1 x Lavalier II
1 x Pop filter
1 x Mic clip
1 x Mini furry windshield
1 x Set of coloured ID rings
1 x Zip case