Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilization with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- F Mount Teleconverter
- 1.4x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and VR
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.